PCF Group is looking for Commercial Carpenters (Apprentices and Leads) based in the Seattle, Washington area.
Our specialty is high-end outdoor commercial and residential living spaces. We deliver excellent craftsmanship; check out our work here: https://pcfconstructiongroup.com/portfolio_page/.
PCF is growing, and we want you to grow with us. We have a team culture where people enjoy coming to work. We provide excellent training and have clear career paths that allow you to grow from an Apprentice Carpenter to Lead Carpenter to Project Manager and upwards with PCF.
What’s in it for you:
- Transparent and competitive compensation structure
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage and HSA program
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- A team culture where people love to work
- Company vehicle for Lead positions after 1 year
- 5% 401k matching
- Full time work dependable work – overtime available
We are looking for:
- 1+ year of experience in commercial construction
- Experience working with metal siding, railing, and/or decking
- Experience and willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Full-time (40 hours per week) with the opportunity for overtime
- Ability to drive to worksites: valid driver’s license, vehicle, and auto insurance
- Self-motivation, good communication, and follow-through
- Knowledge with hand and power tools (and have some of your own)
- Customer service skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
Some responsibilities include:
- Works on commercial projects: metal siding, railings, and decking
- If applying for Lead Carpenter, running jobs, and supervising/training apprentices
- Following safety measures
- Maintaining a clean and orderly job site
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
PCF Group is the parent company of many locally renowned remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. PCF Group is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields by developing systems and processes of production and customer service systems and processes that lead the industry and serve their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence!
- Delivering superior craftsmanship
- Reliability: Show up on time, ready to work, and stand behind the final product.
- Communication: Keep the customer updated throughout the entire process.
- Safety: Ensure the safety and security of our staff and customers.
- Tidiness: Maintain a clean and orderly job site.
- Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is easy.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $41,000.00 – $93,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have your own tools?
- Do you have experience working on commercial jobs that require working at heights?”
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- working with metal siding, decking or railing: 1 year (Preferred)
- working in all weather conditions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)