PCF Group is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Controller.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, PCF Group is seeking a motivated Controller who will be based in our Arlington office (currently remote due to COVID-19).
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation and benefits
- A challenging and engaging environment where your skills will be utilized and enhanced
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
Why PCF Group
PCF Group is a locally renowned remodeling company, serving the Seattle area as expert specialists in the field. PCF is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence!
Some focuses and responsibilities include
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Assist in the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Hiring, mentoring, training, and retaining skilled accounting staff
We are looking for:
A skilled Controller who will be accountable for the accounting operations of the company, which includes the production of monthly financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results and ensure that reported results comply with GAAP. The Controller will lead our accounting team and ensure reconciliation of bank accounts is completed monthly, accounts payable and receivable and processed and collected in a timely manner, manage over invoices, tax payments, and conduct weekly job auditing. The Controller will produce accurate and timely financial statements every month as well as produce all monthly content for our Management Report along with a detailed MD&A.
What you MUST possess to be considered
- 5+ years’ experience working in accounting
- 3+ years’ experience as a Controller or Accounting Manager
- College Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Expert experience with QuickBooks
- Proven experience implementing accounting software is a plus!
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.