Rock Electric is looking for a highly motivated Lead Journeyman Electrician.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, Rock Electric (rockelectricseattle.com) is seeking a hardworking Lead Journeyman Electrician based in the Seattle/Bellevue area.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation with opportunities to earn bonuses
- After 1 month: Eligible to earn project bonuses; rental clothing
- After 3 months: Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision coverage we cover 75% of total
- After 3 months: HSA program included with your Medical insurance
- After 6 months: 6 paid holidays, and direct purchase clothing
- After 1 year: Paid Vacation
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
- After 1 year: Work vehicle (car payment, insurance, gas card); increased project bonus amounts
- Limited supervision: autonomy and respect
Rock Electric is a part of PCF Group. PCF Group is the parent company of many local renown remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. PCF is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry and by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence! Quality: Delivering superior craftsmanship. Reliability: Showing up on time, ready to work, and standing behind the final product. Communication: Keeping the customer updated throughout the entire process. Safety: Ensuring the safety and security of our staff and customer. Tidiness: Maintaining a clean and orderly job site. Integrity: Doing what is right, not easy.
We are looking for:
- Residential journeyman 02 card (or close to getting it)
- Can work in King and Pierce counties
- Strong technical background with reading prints
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Clean driving record
Some responsibilities include:
- Managing safety conditions
- Keeping manager and customer in the loop on a daily bases
- Ensure order and cleanliness on the job site
- Taking accountability for project planning, execution, and job closure
- Provide quality control for customer satisfaction
- Managing the project and employee workflow
- Submitting paperwork to Accounting within 48 hours of jobs finishing
- Submitting additional days to the Project Manager to update the schedule when change orders occur.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
Rock Electric is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- Do you have/ or are you close to getting a Residential Journeyman 02 Card?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CRM software: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations