This Position will attend initial training in Seattle, WA for up to 3 months (housing and travel expenses will be paid for by us)!
Our specialty is high-end outdoor commercial and residential spaces. We deliver excellent craftsmanship; check out our work here: https://pcfconstructiongroup.com/
PCF is growing, and we want you to grow with us. We have a team culture where people enjoy coming to work. We provide excellent training and have clear career paths that allow you to grow upwards with PCF.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k w/ 5% company match, PTO, paid holidays
- Company Vehicle: Provided after 6 months – 1 year
- Competitive Compensation: transparent and competitive compensation structure (once you are fully trained on how to install all products the hourly rate can be $55+ an hour).
- Stability & Growth: Work for a stable company that has been in business for over 13 years; ability to grow/advance in your role, full-time dependable work – overtime available
ResCom Railing Systems is one of the leading exterior railing contractors servicing the greater Seattle metropolitan area. We specialize in commercial, residential, and governmental applications of durable and sturdy railings for apartments, hospitals, offices, hotels, libraries, residential homes, and more.
- Delivering superior craftsmanship
- Reliability: Show up on time, ready to work, and stand behind the final product.
- Communication: Keep the customer updated throughout the entire process.
- Safety: Ensure the safety and security of our staff and customers.
- Tidiness: Maintain a clean and orderly job site.
- Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is easy.
Some responsibilities include:
- Install exterior railing on commercial and residential buildings
- Manage the worksites and 1-2 Apprentice Carpenters
- Manage safety conditions and ensure safety on work sites
- Keeping manager and customer in the loop on a daily basis
- Ensure order and cleanliness on the job site
- Taking accountability for project planning, execution, and job closure
- Provide quality control for customer satisfaction
- Managing the project and employee workflow
- Submitting paperwork to Accounting within 48 hours of jobs finishing
- Submitting additional days to the Project Manager to update the schedule when change orders occur
We are looking for:
- 3+ years exterior construction experience – siding, railing, decking or roofing experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience managing apprentice carpenters
- Excellent customer service
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle, and insurance
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing approximately 90 pounds
- Climb and work from ladders; bend, stoop and dig holes
- Work around wood dust and fumes, and in inclement weather conditions
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to lift and carry items weighing approximately 90 pounds?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations