Pro Admin Services is looking for a highly skilled Accountant.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, Pro Admin Services (https://proadminservices.net/) is seeking a hardworking Accountant based in the Arlington area.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 5% 401k matching
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
- We have an in-house grading sheet for job promotions and compensation growth.
Pro Admin Services is owned by PCF Group, the parent company of many local renowned remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. PCF Group is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry and by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence!
We are looking for:
A skilled Accountant to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, job auditing, receipts, and payments for multiple sets of books. The Accountant will be working closely with our accounting team to reconcile bank accounts, process accounts payable and receivable, manage invoices, tax payments, and conduct weekly job auditing.
- College Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Intermediate experience with Quickbooks
- Experience working with multiple departments
- Experience with CRM software like Builder Trend or Salesforce
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
Pro Admin Services is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.