PCF Group is looking for a highly skilled CAD Designer.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, PCF Group is seeking a hardworking CAD Designer based in the Seattle/Bellevue area.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation and benefits
- 5% 401k matching
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- All the tools that will help you be successful
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
PCF Group is the parent company of many local renown remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. PCF Group is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry and by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence!
Quality: Delivering superior craftsmanship Reliability: Showing up on time, ready to work, and standing behind the final product. Communication: Keeping the customer updated through the entire process. Safety: Ensuring the safety and security of our staff and customer. Tidiness: Maintaining a clean and orderly job site. Integrity: Doing what is right, not easy.
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in a CAD Design position
- Associates Degree with a focus in engineering, design or related field
- Intermediate skills in CAD Design software
- Experience developing and maintaining business relationships with all levels of key-related companies
- Customer service experience
Some responsibilities include:
- Handling complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision
- Creating drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Sales, PM and Home Owners
- Working with Sales/PM/HO regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards, and design documentation
- Completing project responsibilities within scope, budget, and schedule
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings
- Prepare, submit and monitor permit package to jurisdictions
- Track permits, retrieve approved permits and submit supplemental information as needed
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.