PCF Group is looking for multiple highly motivated Carpenter Apprentices.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, PCF Group is seeking hardworking Carpenter Apprentices based in the Seattle/Bellevue area.
What’s in it for you:
- On the job paid training: $15-$23 an hour, depending on experience
- Generous benefits package:
- After 1 month: Rental clothing,
- After 3 months: Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision coverage we cover 75% of total
- After 3 months: HSA program included with your Medical insurance
- After 6 months: 6 paid holidays, and direct purchase clothing
- After 1 year: Paid Vacation
- 5% 401k matching
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
- We have an in-house grading sheet for job promotions and compensation growth.
PCF Group is the parent company of many local renown remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. PCF Group is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry and by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence!
Quality: Delivering superior craftsmanship Reliability: Showing up on time, ready to work, and standing behind the final product. Communication: Keeping the customer updated through the entire process. Safety: Ensuring the safety and security of our staff and customer. Tidiness: Maintaining a clean and orderly job site. Integrity: Doing what is right, not easy.
We are looking for:
- Experience working outside is all weather conditions
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in construction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate without constant supervision
- Can travel (within a 150-mile radius) for the business purpose more than 75% of the time, which requires a valid driver’s license, presentable vehicle, and current auto insurance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently and across functional teams
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
Some responsibilities include:
- Digging holes
- Cleaning up job sites
- Making basic cuts
- Installing decking, railings, and roofing
- Basic carpenter skills
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.