PCF Group is seeking an Apprentice Carpenter based in the greater Seattle area. Our bread and butter is high-end outdoor residential living spaces. We deliver excellent craftsmanship; check out our work here: https://pcfconstructiongroup.com/portfolio_page/. PCF is growing, and we want you to grow with us. We have a team culture where people enjoy coming to work. We provide excellent training and have clear career paths that provide a way for you to grow from an Apprentice Carpenter to Lead Carpenter and upwards with PCF.
We are looking for:
- 1 year of experience in construction
- Experience and willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Full-time (40 hours per week) with opportunity for over time
- Ability to drive to worksites: valid driver’s license, vehicle, and auto insurance
- Self-motivation, good communication, and follow through
- Customer service skills
- HS diploma or equivalent
Some responsibilities include:
- Installing decking, railings, and roofing
- Basic carpenter skills
- Making basic cuts
- Digging holes
- Cleaning up job sites
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today!
What’s in it for you:
- Transparent and competitive compensation structure
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage and HSA program
- Paid holidays and paid vacation
- A team culture where people love to work
PCF Group is the parent company of many locally renowned remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. PCF Group is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry, and by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence!
- Delivering superior craftsmanship
- Reliability: Show up on time, ready to work, and standing behind the final product.
- Communication: Keep the customer updated through the entire process.
- Safety: Ensure the safety and security of our staff and customers.
- Tidiness: Maintain a clean and orderly job site.
- Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is easy.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.