Rock Electric is looking for a highly motivated Electrician Apprentice.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, Rock Electric (www.rockelectricseattle.com) is seeking a hardworking Electrician Apprentice based in the North King/Snohomish County area.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation with opportunities to earn bonuses
- After 1 month: Eligible to earn project bonuses; rental clothing
- After 3 months: Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision coverage we cover 75% of total
- After 3 months: HSA program included with your Medical insurance
- After 6 months: 6 paid holidays, and direct purchase of clothing
- 5% 401k Matching
- After 1 year: Paid Vacation
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
- We have an in-house grading sheet for job promotions and compensation growth.
Rock Electric is a part of PCF Group. PCF Group is the parent company of many local renown remodeling brands, each serving the Seattle area as an expert specialist in its field. USI is committed to having the highest level of licensing and training in their specialized fields, by developing systems and processes of production and customer service that lead the industry and by serving their customers, vendors, and teammates with excellence! Quality: Delivering superior craftsmanship. Reliability: Showing up on time, ready to work, and standing behind the final product. Communication: Keeping the customer updated through the entire process. Safety: Ensuring the safety and security of our staff and customer. Tidiness: Maintaining a clean and orderly job site. Integrity: Doing what is right, not easy.
We are looking for:
- LnI electrical training card with 1,000 hrs
- Proven residential electrical experience
- Owns basic hand tools and the ability to operate them
- Can work in north King and Snohomish counties
- Strong technical background
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Clean driving record
Some responsibilities include:
- Following safety regulations
- Ensure order and cleanliness on the job site
- Taking accountability for designated tasks
- Provide quality control for customer satisfaction
- Arriving at job sites on time
- Setting up ladders, chargers, extension cords
- Keeping an organized and clean van
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
Rock Electric is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.