PCF Group is seeking a Lead Carpenter for the Greater Seattle area. Relocation assistance is available for out-of-state applicants.
Our bread and butter is high-end outdoor residential living spaces, and we are known for our excellent craftsmanship. Check out our gallery of work here: https://pcfconstructiongroup.com/portfolio_page/.
We are growing, and we want you to grow with us. We offer training to help you master your craft and increase your leadership opportunities. We want Lead Carpenters who fit our team culture and will execute the job with excellence.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years experience – decking or roofing experience preferred
- Expert in reading blueprints
- Ability to identify product upgrades
- Excellent customer service
- Valid driver’s license, vehicle, and insurance
- High school diploma or GED (Required)
What’s in it for you:
- Transparent and competitive compensation structure with opportunities to earn bonuses and overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 5% 401k matching
- A team culture where people love to work
- Work vehicle (car payment, insurance, gas card) after 1 year
- Autonomy and respect
- Delivering superior craftsmanship
- Reliability: Show up on time, ready to work, and stand behind the final product.
- Communication: Keep the customer updated through the entire process.
- Safety: Ensure the safety and security of our staff and customers.
- Tidiness: Maintain a clean and orderly job site.
- Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is easy.
Some responsibilities include:
- Managing safety conditions
- Keeping manager and customer in the loop on a daily basis
- Ensure order and cleanliness on the job site
- Taking accountability for project planning, execution, and job closure
- Provide quality control for customer satisfaction
- Managing the project and employee workflow
- Submitting paperwork to Accounting within 48 hours of jobs finishing
- Submitting additional days to the Project Manager to update the schedule when change orders occur.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diversified work environment for all employees.