PCF Group is looking for a highly motivated Lead Carpenter.
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, PCF Group is seeking a hardworking Lead Carpenter based in Seattle and surrounding areas.
We are looking for:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Experience working outside in all weather conditions
- Experience in deck and roofing projects (3-5 years)
- Expert in reading plans
- Ability to identify product improvements and product upgrades
- Excellent customer service
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation with opportunities to earn bonuses
- After 1 month: Eligible to earn project bonuses; rental clothing
- After 3 months: Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision coverage we cover 75% of total
- After 3 months: HSA program included with your Medical insurance
- After 6 months: 6 paid holidays, and direct purchase clothing
- 5% 401k matching
- After 1 year: Paid Vacation
- A growing company that offers multiple opportunities
- A true team culture where we all help each other, and where people love to work
- After 1 year: Work vehicle (car payment, insurance, gas card); increased project bonus amounts*
- Limited supervision: autonomy and respect
Quality: Delivering superior craftsmanship Reliability: Showing up on time, ready to work, and standing behind the final product. Communication: Keeping the customer updated through the entire process. Safety: Ensuring the safety and security of our staff and customer. Tidiness: Maintaining a clean and orderly job site. Integrity: Doing what is right, not easy.
Some responsibilities include:
- Managing safety conditions
- Keeping manager and customer in the loop on a daily basis
- Ensure order and cleanliness on the job site
- Taking accountability for project planning, execution, and job closure
- Provide quality control for customer satisfaction
- Managing the project and employee workflow
- Submitting paperwork to Accounting within 48 hours of jobs finishing
- Submitting additional days to the Project Manager to update the schedule when change orders occur.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Our hiring process that you will go through is an example of the type of organizational process and procedures that we employ throughout our organization. This ensures that we are always hiring the best of the best, while simultaneously providing you the same opportunity to make as good of a career decision as we are seeking to make.
PCF Group is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.